Languages, Literatures, and Linguistics
101 Tolley Humanities Building
Lecturer, English to Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
Research and Teaching Interests Courses
ENL 207 Advanced Integrated Skills for Non-Native Speakers of English
ENL 211 Composition for Non-Native Speakers of English
ENL 213 Advanced Academic Writing and Research for Non-Native Speakers of English
ENL 610 Oral Communication in Teaching
ENL 615 Enhanced Listening, Speaking, and Presentation Skills in English
IST 600 Professional Career Development
- M.A. Studies, History, University of Massachusetts
- B.A. History and Linguistics, Sonoma State University
- Instructor, ESOL, Syracuse University, 2007-present.
- Lecturer, Center for English Language and Orientation Programs, Boston University (Boston, USA; Shanghai, China; Kobe, Japan), 1999-2007.
- Senior Teacher, British Council, Ecuador, 1997-1999.
- Instructor, British Council, Ecuador, 1994-1997.