Instructor of Italian Languages, Literatures and Linguistics
Research and Teaching Interests
While a long-time resident of Bologna, she lectured for the Museum of Contemporary Art of Bologna and conducted art laboratories. She was Coordinator of Villa Impero, an exhibition space in the surrounding hills of Bologna. Before moving to California in 2008, Mrs. Endrigo-Williams worked in many of New York City’s internationally renowned art galleries and museums, including The International Center for Photography (ICP) and Grassi Studio. As a teacher, she taught Italian at Washington Elementary in San Diego for three years. For several years, she taught Italian at Italian Cultural Center (ICC) and she is the founder of PARLITALIANO.
In Syracuse since 2014, Professor Endrigo-Williams is excited to work with Syracuse University and its students. She is very passionate about her country and she shares her enthusiasm in every class she teaches.
- Italian 101
- Italian 102
- Master in Didactic and Linguistic, Teaching and Promotion of the Italian Language and Culture to the Foreigners, Ca’ Foscari University, Venice Italy(2011)
- MA in Art History,University of Bologna, Bologna Italy(2000)
- Italian Adjunct Instructor,Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY,August 2014-present
- Italian Adjunct Instructor,Le Moyne University, Syracuse, NY,August 2014-present
- Center coordinator and Italian Instructor, Fondazione Italia, Hermosa Beach, September 2013-July 2014